Cury is western-style sauce flavored with curry powder which has immense health benefits like:-
- Reducing inflammation, Combating Alzheimer’s disease,Boosting your bones,Aiding digestion,Looking after your heart,Battling bacteria.
- 2 tbsp clarified butter
- 1 shallot/onion, minced
- 1 small tomato
- 2 small green chilies
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp spoon amla/gooseberry powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (16-ounce) package spinach
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mustard, green chillies.
- Add shallot, garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, until shallots have become translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Now add tomato, wait until it gets soft.
- Then add salt, turmeric.
- Add spinach and put the lid on until spinach is cooked.
- Low the flame, put 2 table spoon of heavy cream and water. Cook, whisking constantly, until the sauce has begun to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheeses until melted, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in spinach until well combined, about 1 minute, now add amla powder and close the burner.
- Serve immediately.