- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Stevia/Sugar free
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1tbsp expresso/ instant coffee
- Mix cream,vanilla extract in a bowl and whisk it properly for 1 min.
- Take hot water in cup and add coffee , stevia and mix them thoroughly.
- Now add coffee in cream mixture slowly while whisking cream until mixed properly , once you will seeing peaks in the mixture then stop.
- Put the mixture in freezer for 30 mins.
- Take out the mixture and scrap the boundary of bowl to mix it thoroughly to ensure it does not form ice crustal. Again put it back in freezer.
- Repeat process for at least 3 to 4 times until, you get creamy mixture which you like for your ice cream .
- Note :- We need to ensure that ice crystals are not formed.